Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update...again...

Well, it's been 5 weeks since I've updated. I know how long it's been because as I read other blogs I can see I'm the last one on others' "updated last" list of blogs. Of course, I just can't be last.....

So let's see, a new college semester started on Monday. I'm taking HR: Compensation and Benefits and Accounting (Financial). I guess we'll see how this semester plays out. This is my last HR Core class I will be taking. The classes I have left are: Accoutning (Managerial), Business Ethics, Business Law, Micro & Macro Economics, Business Finance, and of course, last but not least....Alegbra and Statistics! After all that...I will have my "capstone" class. Then I'm done. So looks like I'm schedule to graduate with my B.S. Business Administration with a dual major in Management and Human Resources Management in December 2009.

Maria is still very busy with her daycare, she has 9 kids enrolled. Not all at the same time, after different times. She has 8 at one time from 3:00 - 5:30, earlier its about 5 or 6 at one time. Then of course, she's busy with house stuff, our boys and well, who knows what else. I just know at the end of the day, she's pretty tired.

Our sons: well.....they're in school.

We're planning a trip to Kings Canyon NP 7 - 11 November. I will work hard on my classes to make sure I'm done with everything for the weekend so I can just sit back and relax. Cross your fingers that pans out for us.

For Thanksgiving we are planning a trip to Morro Bay / San Luis Obispo. We will be spending the weekend with my 2 brothers, their families and my Mom. First Thanksgiving we've camped, I'm sure we'll have a great time.

Well, that sums it up for now.

For all the RVers out there....safe travels. Hope to chat soon with you all.

1 comment:

Mark and Dortha said...

Just study hard and get retired so you can catch up with us! I know you are looking forward to the holiday camping. Enjoy

Hugs,
Dortha