Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cruzin' along...

Well we're certainly cruzin' through this month. Today is 15 November, just another 45 days and 2008 will be over--Unbelievable! We're looking forward to an RV trip Thanksgiving weekend; a little more on that later. I'm in school right along with Joey and Tom and Maria is hard at work with her childcare.

OK - Thanksgiving weekend plans: I will leave on Wednesday, 26 November around 0700 from the base and drive to SLO and park the MH and get it all ready. I hope to arrive around 0930 and get everyhing all set up by noon. Maria and the boys will be leaving from the house around 1500 and arrive around 1700 at the latest. So I'll get sandwiches ready for dinner when she calls me when she's 30 minutes out.

We will be staying at the SLO Army National Guard Base while my brothers will be staying at Pismo State Beach. It's about a 12 mile ride between the two places that we'll make everyday. It will be just a relaxing weekend with no specific plans except to enjoy time off from WORK and spend quality time with our family. Of course we'll go into Morro Bay and check out that quaint little town and go by the beach for a stroll a few times. I really enjoy Morro Beach - beautiful sunsets and very peaceful place to hangout.

We'll be coming home on Sunday around noon and of course getting ready for the next week.

I've been reading blogs and enjoying your travels. Yes there will come a time when Maria and I are on that open highway of freedom.

Safe journeys to all.

No comments: