Sunday, November 30, 2008

Return from the sunny California Coast

We had a great time this past weekend. I left Wednesday with my Mom and dog in the MH with me at 10:00 am, we got there just after noon and got everything set up. Maria and the boys (and 3 of their friends) arrived about 7:00 pm and the boys got the tents up. The boys only stayed there for the night. The next day my brother Mike, Susie, Sunny, Ashley and Dusty all showed up at Pismo and got things set-up for them. They came over to the base and we had a great Thanksgiving dinner with all the traditional food - it was very good and enough to feed all of us for the next 2 days. I didn't realize how much food we had.

So everything we went well over the weekend and noone was injured at that crazy Pismo Dunes - that was a relief.

We got home yesterday around 1:00 pm. The motorhome is parked at the base RV Park as I still need to get it cleaned and get the food out. Maria and I are "planning" on going on a weekend trip this next weekend to an RV park that is about 25 miles from us on a river. We're not sure whether we'll do this, but I'm hoping we do.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Safe travels to all.

No comments: