Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, My Love --

Today is Maria's birthday...I don't know if she'll get upset when I tell you this - but today she is 39!! I turned 40 last year --- man, we're getting old!!

Maria asked me to give her a very easy and FREE birthday present - SLEEP IN! So I obliged and she slept in until the boys woke her up with breakfast. That was cool of Tom to make her breakfast.

This morning I woke up at 0430 and took my TWO Accounting Finals. I'm excited - I got 100% on both! I never thought I'd get 100% on my Accounting Finals - but I did. Guess all that studying paid off. It took me 1 hour to complete both.

So, tonight I'm taking Maria to our favorite Mexican restaurant, La Fiesta. We will meet our boys there and we're taking my Mom, so it will just be us 5 tonight. I know Maria will like that.

We were going to take the MH out this weekend, but Maria decided she wanted to stay home. Our first RV trip this year will be 10-12 April. Not sure where we're going --- but we're going.

Be safe...

4 comments:

Tumbleweed Dee said...

Happy Birthday Maria!! Congrats on the 100% on the tests Steve! Wow, it can't get any better than that. Have a great time!

LakeConroePenny,TX said...

Many Happy Returns, Maria.
Congrats, Steve. That's Great.

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Happy Birthday Maria! Congratulations Steve! And neither of you are old!

Leno said...

Happy Birthday to Maria. Hope you enjoyed your day!
Congrats Steve on your exams..