Saturday, July 4, 2009

A New Blog for my Deployment!

Friends, Family, and Shipmates: I've started a blog to chronicle my adventures on this upcoming IA deployment to Afghanistan, refer to: http://www.sailorplayingsoldierinafghan.blogspot.com

I really hope you enjoy this blog. I will update everyday until I start my training. After that it will be sporadic as internet capability can be grueling in a training environment and of course, in "theater" (Afghanistan).

I will update this blog from time to time. But we will not be doing anymore RV trips until I return next May/June (yes 2010)! So this blog will be used to chronicle what is going on with my family. So I know that's TWO blogs - but I think you can muster up enough time to read them as this one won't be everyday...more like maybe a week or month. Basically, when I have something grand to announce.

Be safe!

Steve

2 comments:

ANT-zee said...

Good Luck and God Bless You!

JB said...

Steve, know that my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. And thanks for doing what your doing