Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another Deployment on the Horizon.....

As some of you may know, I've been chosen to go on a special assignment to Afghanistan. I guess this is what happens when you get advanced (LOL)!!

The military term for this assignment is "Individual Augmentation (IA)". The IA will be to Afghanistan. I will not publish any dates - as we say in the Navy "loose lips sink ships". So I won't go about that business, but I will start a blog to chronicle my entire experience on this IA.

Once I have started the blog, I'll let everyone know.

Safe travels -

Steve

2 comments:

Tumbleweed Dee said...

yahooo. This will be fun to follow. We're anxious to know if there's been any changes since DH was in the service.

Leno said...

Good luck Steve! Miss you in chat. Look forward to reading your blog.