Thursday, June 18, 2009

Congratulations Joseph!!

Our oldest son, Joseph, has graduated High School!! We are very proud of him. He had a rough Senior year, but between Maria and I we got him to that graduation day.

He now has his sights set on going into the United States Marine Corps! I guess he thinks his Uncle Shane (USMC GySgt) is more cool than his Dad (USN Senior Chief). I know whatever he chooses, he'll do well. We are glad he's going into the military - many great benefits for those that are active duty. One of which will be someone other than Dad being a pr+ck! I think he'll understand that - oh - about 5 minutes after he gets off the plane and he is "introduced" to his Drill Instructor!! At any rate, it will be good for him.

I hope he'll heed my financial advice - I think I'll talk to him "after" he gets out of Boot Camp. He may realize Dad has always been on his side and might be a little more willing to listen.....(Ahhhh - You think?)

Anyway - we are proud of our Joey and we wish the very best for him as he matures into manhood!

Safe travels -

No comments: