Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Maria!

Today is Maria's birthday....I don't think she cares I say her age, 38! Two more years to the big FOUR ZERO!!

Maria and I met when she was 18, 2 months before she was 19. I remember very clearly just how beautiful she was when I first layed eyes on her......WOW----what a sight!!

Well I haven't blogged in a few days. This last week was very hectic and my WiFi while I was on travel wasn't cooperating.

So I finished my travel on Wednesday night and got home around 1930. I left San Diego at 1400 and made it in 5 1/2 hours and that was with moderate traffic through LA. I probably drove a little fast...I passed many RV's, and they were probably saying...look at the crazy driver! But hey, I was driving my Honda Accord, not my motorhome. I'm a careful driver and when I can put the petal to the metal I will, but very safe and I don't weave in and out of traffic---that's just crazy.

So for Maria's birthday we are not going out to dinner. Maria wants to cook tonight----can you believe that! I wanted to take her out, but she wanted to make tri-tip and all the fixin's. So that's what we're doing. We'll go out to dinner and movie on Sunday. That's the way she wants it.

So off to go upstairs with Maria while we have the house to ourselves! SSSSHHHHH!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dagney and Steven:

Love you guys and so happy to know you are all doing well. Hope to talk to you soon.

Hugs,
Mardell

Steve and Maria's Blog to Freedom! said...

Mardell, so great to hear from you. Email us at s.borba@comcast.net.