Monday, March 10, 2008

Same 'Ol Monday

Well today for another work week that started out busy for both of us and, of course, the boys are back in school. Although next week is Spring Break for the kids, I have the next 2 weeks off from college.

Not too much went today, again, just another day at work and school.

I am definitely going to get the leak fixed in our motorhome this weekend. I know I have some water damage to the ceiling material, I'll have to see if I can fix that.

All of our RV friends stay safe on the road!

3 comments:

Kay said...

Happy Tuesday, Steven.......
About working on the leak in the RV; it is supposed to rain Friday and Saturday. Do you have it covered?
Mother

Kay said...

Hello again, Steven.........
REVISION on the rain. It is supposed to rain Friday, Saturday and Sunday....Ought to get some really great wild flowers in the foothills with this.
Mother

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Where've you been, Steve - no update on your blog and you haven't been in chat. We miss you!