Monday, May 18, 2009

2 Down -- 2 To Go!!

My title is concerning my college classes; 2 down and 2 more left this semester. I take the finals for both those classes this week. I'll be done by Friday, then no school until Monday, 1 June. Next semester I'm only taking two classes.

I just wish I could get my two high school aged sons to understand the importance of college - instead I spend my time getting them "to school". Maria and I are just about at our witts end with their nonsense. Their good kids - just too much playing around for me.

Anyway, be safe on the road.

Chat later-
Steve

1 comment:

Tumbleweed Dee said...

We're thinking what's wrong with the kids today. Some of us figure it's peer pressure and parents that don't care which is harder on the parents that do care. Rough times. Hang in there.