Thursday, May 21, 2009

All Down - Now time for FUN!

I'm sure you can figure out what I'm talking about by reading my last post....NO more classes until 1 June.

We are planning our trip to Morro Bay, CA very soon. Much more information to follow on those plans.

Our boys are doing good - we just try to hard to keep them on task. My oldest son said to me the other day..."Dad, I'm a senior - I want to have fun before I can't fun anymore....." Unfortunately, he just doesn't get it, but I think that's a typical teenage thought. He will be 18 in 39 days. (Yes, we're counting.....).

Maria is working hard with her daycare business. We both cannot wait to close those doors and we both move onto our next life-chapter.

We are still trying to figure out what we will do next September when I retire from USN. Our viable options:

#1: Move to Alaska and pursue our careers in the Federal Civil Service
#2: Get in our MH and start a Workamp "career"
#3: "I" get in the MH and work on MBA while woking as a camphost
#4: Stay here in our house in Hanford; Maria continue her business and I work on MBA full-time (I also get my GI Bill).

So here's to all my readers: Help us - tell me what you think. #1, 2, 3 or 4 - and if you choose, give me a reason why.

Stay safe - chat later.

Steve

2 comments:

Debbie and Rod said...

I vote for #2

Debbie

Tumbleweed Dee said...

I vote #2. You can study and still have freedom. Alaska is way to expensive to live there. 3 &4 are out of the question. Enjoy life but still accomplish what you desire. IMHO