Sunday, February 3, 2008

Back on Track

Almost a month has gone by without a post. Thanks to my friends on the RV-DREAMS.COM chat I have a renewed desire to keep up the posts.

Yesterday was filled with work and writing a very long paper for my Business Management class. I certainly cannot wait until I have my education completed. Although I enjoy education, I think it is not always fun because I have to do it. I enjoy the reading and research...I love learning.

Speaking of learning, I just can't stay off the rv.net forum. I learn so much there and it certainly kept me from spending a lot of money once on my generator. Thanks firedude!

Update on the boys: Joey went to his NJROTC Ball Friday night, he really had a good time. Tom stayed with his friend last night, so we'll see if he's tired today. Tomorrow is a new school week and they need to jump back on track.

Maria and I have plans to take the RV out this weekend. I will need to get the propane tank filled and make the reservation. We're excited!

I'll stay on top of the posts. Thanks to the friends in the rv-dreams chat room for the rekindle!

Say a prayer for my comrades in the military -- we need it!

1 comment:

Karon said...

Steve,
Yes, you are on track. Way to go!!

Karon