Monday, February 11, 2008

* Mundane Monday *

Today was another repetitive Monday. Go to work, come home and read for awhile. Just started watching O'Reilly Factor -- Love the No Spin Zone. Today was another good talk about body language. I always catch myself being aware of my body language. How many of us have heard, actions speak louder than words? Prime example.

So much to do to get things ready for our departure in Oct 2010. I know that may sound far off, but it really isn't. Like Dee (an RV-Dreams chat frient), I am going to start scanning and chronical all of our photos; that will be a chore. I already have a scanner, but I want to get one that is really good for pictures. I'll have to do some research on that.

Well, not much to report and I don't just want to babble. So, that's it for tonight.

Stand-by for my next post.

1 comment:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Steve, the time will go by before you know it. It will probably take you that long to scan in your photos! LOL