Thursday, February 28, 2008

Honey To-Do List!

I took a day of leave to catch up on my list, and also to go to my sons' school.....well the school I went to, but didn't do ONE THING on my list. I haven't had a day off in a while and needed to catch up on my homework, that I did.

Maria was busy with her daycare children so I took care of my school work while she was with the kids. We had lunch together and that was nice.

Tonight we went out to dinner with our youngest son, Tom, and we had a good time.

Not happy with myself because I didn't get anything done with my motorhome. I'll definitely need to get it done this weekend before rain rolls back in.

As I said in my last post, I will post pictures of Iceland, Maria's homeland. Maria is a naturalized US citizen since 2001. Although her allegiance is to the United States she has an undying love for her Nordic roots in Iceland. So here's another picture of a truly awe inspiring landscape of Iceland:





Godafoss: One of the many, many waterfalls in Iceland

Thought of the Day: Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. ~Henry David Thoreau

No comments: