Sunday, February 24, 2008

Rain Wash!

Well as you can see by today's title that California is full of RAIN! What's nice about the rain is that my cars get washed. Although the rain didn't wash them as good I would have.

The weekend wasn't eventful--we didn't do anything exciting. Although I wanted to do some maintenance on the MH I didn't want to get out there in the rain, kind of defeating the purpose right now.

I completed my business management class paper...got 98%! I will sign up for next semester this week. I will be taking Statistics and Business Ethics--doesn't that sound fun and exciting?!

Today we did our grocery shopping at the base Commissary and then went to our favorite Mexican Restaurant, La Fiesta. We came home and watched a movie with Kevin Bacon titled Death Sentence. Good movie but at times was way too many curse words and a little unbelievable--but it filled the day with entertainment.

Tomorrow will bring my favorite pass time---WORK! Tomorrow will be crazy because the Navy is doing a muster exercise and my subordinates and I need to muster 700 Sailors/Marines and their families. Monumental task, and it will be disasterous to say the least. I will write tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

Thought of the Day: Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. ~Mark Twain

No comments: